I made Aliyah at the beginning of March. This might be a great opportunity and a win-win for both of us to establish a business relationship and I am available to work either Israel hours or US Hours, remotely.
I am an experienced business development manager, and digital content writer and would look forward to making a difference in your success. I am also a certified English Language Instructor with a specialty in Business English.
I have over 30 + years primarily in Sales and Business Development and Client Management. My niches are :
Israeli Based Startups, Non-Profit Organizations, Telecommunications, Health & Wellness, and Active Aging,
Business Development Career Highlights include;
SALES, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING
· Managed sales & business development for account base billing $3.8 Million annually in Telecom services.
· Developed a sales pipeline of $225,000 in only 6 months for time and attendance products and services.
· Managed Global & Financial Services accounts, as Senior Sales Director for Global Crossing.
· Member of the Global Crossing Team winning a $300 million contract for the SWIFT Global banking network.
· Managed all phases of the sales process; from prospecting to placing orders, implementation, and fulfillment.
· Experience in Blogs, Newsletters, Articles, and Client Marketing. Attended shows and events.
· Mortgage Branch Manager responsible for all HR, Operational, Administrative, and Sales Functions.
· Sales Director responsible for multinational teams, budgets, and objectives.
TRAINING & INSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
· English Instructor and developer of www.businessofenglish.com.
· Adjunct Professor in Basic Telecommunications and Network Traffic Engineering at NY University
· Created and Instructed a mortgage sales training program for Florida based mortgage lender.
I look forward to speaking with you at your earliest opportunity. Thank you in advance for your consideration.